As an industry leader in the global skincare market, we, at Esse, continue to provide you with innovative products while staying true to our founding principles. In line with this legacy, we’re excited to announce the relaunch of our Esse Toner range as the all-new Esse Mist range. This new range retains the popular formulation you’re used to – we’ve just reimagined the packaging and updated the names.
New on the outside – the same quality product on the inside!
Why is the Esse Mist range so popular?
The Esse Mist range is an incredible booster product that amplifies your skin routine and improves skincare results. Because our Esse cleansing range doesn’t strip the skin of its natural oils and sebum – as traditional foaming cleansers do – you don’t need to restore the pH balance of the skin with a conventional toner. What our Esse Mist does is prepare the skin for follow-on products, improves the product absorption, hydrates the skin, and provides greater skin protection for our modern lifestyles.
The Esse Mist range
The trio of Esse Mists are easy-to-use, spray-on treatments that are pH-balanced and contain actives that soothe, protect and hydrate your skin. How you use Esse Mists really depends on your particular skincare needs, but they can be used throughout the day and into the evening.
1. Esse Sensitive Mist
(Previously Esse Sensitive Toner)
This mist contains probiotic extracts and prebiotic nutrients to support a state of equilibrium in your skin’s microbiome. It contains gentle, moisturising ingredients to improve your skin hydration and can be used throughout the day to calm and hydrate sensitive skin.
- BIOME+ Level 2 & 3 probiotics and prebiotics to support a balanced skin microbiome.
- Gently cools and hydrates.
- Improves barrier function and protects the skin.
- Reduces redness and inflammation.
- Restores microbial equilibrium.
2. Esse Hydrating Mist
(Previously Esse Toner)
This is a refreshing mist that completes your cleansing process with actives that revitalise and improve your skin condition. The mist contains Rooibos Extract which actually protects your skin against environmental damage and exhibits antioxidant properties, while the Olive Leaf Extract combats the negative effects of pollution.
- pH-balanced to support a healthy skin microbiome and strengthen barrier function.
- Non-drying, alcohol-free.
- Refreshes and revitalises.
- Rich in protective antioxidants.
- Prepares skin for follow-on products with its lightweight, moistening effect.
3. Esse Biome Mist
(Previously Esse Toner Plus)
This is a hydrating probiotic defence mist for all skin types. It contains inactive Lactobacilli that promote your skin’s innate immune function while maintaining barrier function. Prebiotics are added to provide a nutrient source that favours a healthy skin ecosystem.
- BIOME+ Level 3 formulation means this product contains tyndallised Lactobacillus bacteria capable of docking onto skin cells.
- Hydrates, refreshes, and improves skin vitality with visible improvement often noted after two weeks of twice-daily use.
- Repairs and protects.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Improves firmness and elasticity.
What you should know about the Esse Mist range
- We know how much you loved the Esse Toner range which is why we retained the product formulation. If you’re a dedicated Esse Toner user, you can continue to use the Esse Mist without any worries.
- The Mists are also the perfect travel companions, keeping your skin looking and feeling refreshed at any time of day – plus they can be spritzed over your makeup, invigorating the underlying skin without smudging.
- When it comes to ethics, all our Esse products remain true to our core principles. They are all certified organic, vegan, cruelty-free, carbon- and plastic neutral, and support fair trade.
Don’t miss out on this Esse Mist relaunch promotional offer!
To celebrate the relaunch of our Esse Mist range, we’re offering a Gift with Purchase through selected stockists. You can buy a 200ml cleanser and 50ml moisturiser from Esse’s Core or Sensitive Range and get a special 30ml Esse Mist for free, while stocks last.